Bill Grogan's goat was feelin fine, Ate 3 red shirts Right off the line Bill took a stick(a big ole stick) Gave him a whack And tied him tooooooo the railroad track....the railroad traaaaaack..........
Still got it, but it's a lot better with my duet partner.
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
5 comments:
Yes, you were, and still are the most gorgeous granddaughter. pop and Bannis
I think I'll tell the Women's Ministry team that you've missed your calling. Surely we'll see you playing for praise & worship next Tuesday.
Sure,if you don't mind singing "Just As I Am" every week...
I hear you can play a mean "Bill Groggan's Goat too!
Bill Grogan's goat was feelin fine,
Ate 3 red shirts
Right off the line
Bill took a stick(a big ole stick)
Gave him a whack
And tied him tooooooo
the railroad track....the railroad traaaaaack..........
Still got it, but it's a lot better with my duet partner.
Post a Comment