For every item that is purchased, Innisbrook will donate up to 50% of the purchase price to my school. I also earn prize credits for every item sold except school supplies. The more prize credits I earn, the more Prizes I win!
Attached is a link to the Innisbrook website. Please visit the site and consider making a purchase on my behalf. Our sale will be over soon, so hurry and place your order.
Thanks for your help!
Seller: GREY Seller ID# R49278C
School: SHADOW FOREST ELEMENTARY
School Number: 101811
Double click the link below to visit Innisbrook.com and they will recognize me and my school automatically.
http://www.innisbrook.com/index_students.cfm?id1=R49278C&id2=&id3=
If the above link does not work -
1. Click below
2. Enter the Seller ID# R49278C
www.innisbrook.com/id.cfm
Gayla, here:
Okay, that's the official company (school) line. However, I do want to add to it. The wrapping paper he is selling for school is really nice. I sold it way back in high school, and when I say sell, I mean my mom took it to work and asked all her coworkers to buy it. Sales has never been my forte. I still get sweaty palms when I think of the years I had to sell fruit and turkeys door to door. Perhaps that's why I married a salesman to insure I would never have to endure that again.
Anyway, Grey is pretty excited about selling it and earning prizes with the emphasis on earning prizes. He can't go door-to-door selling it for safety reasons and also everyone in this neighborhood is selling it, too. So I am putting the request here, where I can hide behind the blog. The instructions are above. The goods will be sent directly to you, and Grey would greatly appreciate it! And I will, too. Thanks!!

2 comments:
Shameless what you'll do on a blog! But yes, I will be renewing my magazine subscription, and placing a lovely wrapping paper order, so it worked!
Thanks, Jenn! and Thank You, Ran! Grey is thrilled you're helping him out!
Post a Comment