I'm not sure who is more excited to be there......Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Golf with Greg
Grey had his first mini-golf game or perhaps I should say "Greg" had his first mini-golf game. Apparently, even though Grey has a "y" on the end of his name, people assume it must be a typo and must really be "Greg". They even it wrote it on the tournament board as, "Greg Davis". Though there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the name "Greg"; it is not my son's name. Anyway, his group played 3 holes with a maximum of 10 shots per hole. Grey's final score was 30. You can figure that one out. More importantly, he had a good time and learned a lot like listening to the instructor. In fact, after his golf class the next day, he said," Everytime the coach tells me how to do something, like where to put my feet, I hit it almost perfect." Funny, how that works.
I'm not sure who is more excited to be there......
I'm not sure who is more excited to be there......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment