
Friday, August 10, 2007
Who Says You Can't Wear It Again?
I pulled out a former bridesmaid dress, today. I have been working on getting the measurements together so my dress for Hank's wedding could be ordered. And out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to see if this dress still fit. Am I saying it fit like the first time I wore it? Am I suggesting that the zipper zipped up with ease? No...which is a bit discouraging because I was 2 months pregnant the first time I wore this. But it did fit, sort of. And then I showed Holland and told her that Cinderella loaned me this dress to wear. And she said, "Oh, Mama, you look sooo beautiful!! You are a princess!!" Even Grey said, "Blue's a good color on you." And that, people, made my day. I hated to take the dress off, but I had lost circulation in the upper half of my body and was close to passing out. But for a little while, I was a Princess and a close personal friend of Cinderella. Next week I'm bringing out the purple bridesmaid dress and telling her that Princess Jasmine loaned it to me........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hmmmm....weren't you pregnant when you wore the purple one, too? You always look beautiful! anut
You go girl! Good to know that if I ever lose my wedding pictures, you're available for a retake!
I wonder what might happen when you wear the next bridesmaid dress in a few months. Maybe you'll have some news for us soon.
Post a Comment