Anyway, I think Grey is glad to be back with his friends. They really split up the boys from his first grade class among the six 2nd grade classes. However, he got the one friend he really wanted in his class, (thank goodness) so he's quite happy. And he gets to see the rest of his old posse at recess.
And we are still loving the bus stop at the end of the driveway. Except for the fact that the bus HAS NOT shown up the last TWO mornings. Hello?! If you show up at the school with an empty bus, something is WRONG. Anyway, we are working on getting that fixed. I've had to make some phone calls. I know, I know, if I'M making phone calls, it must be a problem.


Grey has also started Golf Lessons. He goes once a week for an hour. He's in a beginner's group and really learning from some great professional players. Mac is loving it, too. I can see him taking mental notes for himself. And after class they can BOTH hang out and practice hitting balls on the driving range for free. You know we are all over free.

1 comment:
gayla thanks so much for the cute outfit and target card. a real thank you on the way soon. Who knew how hard it was to sit down and write thank you's with a new born???? thanks so much. katie and lu
Post a Comment