Well, you knew it was coming. Any trip that lasts a week or so generally gets its own video. However, this one almost didn't happen. The DVD/CD player/burner whatknot on my laptop is having some problems. The Geek Squad said it would be about $250 to send off and fix. Instead, I called on all my computer prowess and came up with a temporary solution. Basically, I superglued the plastic piece back on. So we are in business, for now.
Here it is:
The One Where We Went To Alabama
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Umm... we're not doing anything today, still waiting on that phone call!!
I'm glad we got to spend a day with all of you at the Exploreum. It was fun. See you next year.
Teri
Sorry about that! Have I told you what an amazing and forgiving friend you are?
Post a Comment