Ok, I know it's been awhile since I have posted. Believe me, I feel your judging eyes. Trust me I do a LOT better job at keeping up with the blog than my scrapbooking. According to my scrapbooks, Grey began life at age 4, and Holland is still 2. So when you judge my blogging by that very low standard, I'm doing pretty well.....
Anyway, I'm going to go back a little bit in time, kind of a warm-up for more current posts. The only reason I'm telling you this is because there are Christmas trees in the following pictures and I figured you would catch on that these pics aren't from this week.
The day after Christmas, we headed over to Alabama for some family Christmas time. Snuggies are perfect for traveling. That was a totally unexpected perk.

For some reason this trip involved us wearing a lot of hats. I don't know why, but Alabama seems to bring that side of us out.




Hannah Montana gifts. 'Nuff said.
Grey got that desk calendar that he is lovingly holding in his hand that plays the Alabama fight song. It got lost and never made it back to Texas with us. And no, we didn't do anything to cause that. Of course, I'm not shedding any tears over it, either.

We thought it was neat his shirt matched his magic book.

Me and Pop

Pop, Favorite Grandchild, Banny


The Crew

When it's okay not to wear a hat.
We had a great time!
More to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment