This year's "dress like Elvis and get a free meal" was at Chuy's resteraunt. They had a very good impersonator, but we had Mac. We met our friends, the Harvey's, ate and enjoyed the impersonator's show and Mac's.
There's nothing like sharing black eyeliner to make a marriage stronger.
The impersonator.
Holland and Deanna got scarves during the show....The impersonator was good, but Mac had his own show going on. One of the waiters got him to go sing Happy Birthday to a girl. Next thing I know, he's got the bar singing Happy Birthday to someone else. People were asking to take pictures with him. One woman stopped me on our way out and asked me if he had a business card. I guess she wanted to book him. What started as a funny Halloween gag a couple of years ago has turned into a whole different kind of creature, a creature with weird hair.
I tell you what though, we always have a good time.
Thanks for hanging with us, Harvey family.
Thankyouverymuch!


No comments:
Post a Comment