Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween '09

The pink Detective, Nancy Drew and the Astronaut. Originally, Grey had created his own Halloween costume and it looked like Grey had created his own Halloween costume. Fortunately, my friend Amy loaned us the Astronaut Flight Suit. (thank goodness.)

Grey's friend and soccer teammate spent most of the day with us, and he had this impressive Werewolf costume which they used to terrorize Nancy Drew.


After our chruch's fall festival, which was a blast but yet I have no pictures from the event. I may have to fire my photographer. She can be a bit of a slacker. The kids played with the neighbor kids, and then one of our neighbors got a trailer and the cadillac of 4 wheelers and we roamed the neighborhood in a restless pursuit of candy. The trailer would stop every 10 houses or so and the kids would jump off and pillage and plunder any house with a front porch light on.











Kate, Holland, Faith, and Nick





Mission Candy














Then we followed up the evening with a marshmallow and smores roast. I have to say I was exhausted by the end of the evening. Either that or I was in a coma from all the sugar.

Hope you had a great Halloween, too!

No comments: