Monday, June 29, 2009

More Stros'....

As I've said before, I love a good promo night with the Astros. Half off tickets and fireworks are like sweet music to the Davis family. And the Astros won the last game we attended and this game. I'm not saying we are the reason for the victories; I'm just laying out the facts. Draw your own conclusions.


Batter up

(That's all I could come up with.)


True Astros fans wear pink.



This was the view from my seat. This guy had to be at least 6 ft 8, but I can't confirm because he never stood up. Mac asked me if it was Gregg Allman and for the rest of the game I was singing, "Midnight Rider" in my head.

"not going to let them catch me, no, not going let them catch the midnight rideeeeerrrrrrrr"




Holland saves money by making her own Go Astros sign.





"Wait for it...wait for it"

Anticipating the green go light to race the mechanical runner




The balloon people always manage to find us, no matter how I tried to hide from them.



And fireworks topped off the evening.







Good times, people, good times.








No comments: