Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, 2009

Here is Holland's Mother's Day Gift of Art.
(I have totally misjudged purple lipstick. It's quite fetching on my paper twin.)
Holland's Mother's Day Card:
I love my mom bccus she is the best
My mom plays gams whit me
I love my mom bcuss she reeds to me
I love my mom bcuss she maxc me denr and she cooks.
I love my mom
...................................................

Here is one of the poems from Grey's Mother's Day Gift of Poetry:
MOM
The important thing about mom is she can make a lot of food.
She loves to watch football and she likes shopping at the mall.
She enjoys working on her blog and does not like fog.
But the important thing about my mom is she can make lots of food.
....................................................



That's right, they love me and they think I cook. Mother's Day 2009 rocks!

No comments: