Well, Holland had her spring and final recital of the 2008-2009 Dance Season. She has really enjoyed the recitals and competitions and for once I felt like I got my money's worth out of a costume. Yay, for both of us. Anyway, for her recital, they learned....tried to learn a new dance. With the end of the season, a couple of girls dropping out, absences, last minute choreography changes, it was well.......I wouldn't call it a train wreck, maybe just shy of a hot mess. But Holland was unfazed and enjoyed herself anyway.
However, she will be hanging up her competitive jazz shoes for the summer and next year. She wants to give noncompetitive cheerleading and tumbling a try, so we are. She's naturally loud so we already have that working in our favor.

She really has grown up during this year, and I don't think it's just the blue eyeshadow.

Holland and Tori
No comments:
Post a Comment