Guess which one was excited to start school.
The token first day of school picture. At his "meet the teacher" night a couple of nights ago, he was not a happy camper when he realized his best friend was not in his class. Mrs Carr, his second grade teacher, broke his little ring of friends up, spreading these boys across 5 3rd grade classes. Oh, those teachers are clever. As you can tell by his expression, he was a little gloom, despair, and agony on me. Whoaa (Did I really just use a Hee Haw reference?) Anyway, there was a silver lining because he had another good friend in his class that he hadn't seen on "meet the teacher" night. Thank goodness.
The new 3rd grade look.At "meet the teacher"night we met Holland's teacher, Mrs. S, and she was very nice. She's from Greenville, Ms and went to "The W", a college in my hometown. (Go Hootie Owl.) So, I liked hearing that, but I still wasn't sure what kind of teacher she was. Well, at a birthday party, Mac and I met a guy whose daughter was also starting Kindergarten at our school and he said, "Mrs. S is the staple of the kindergarten department." That was reassuring to hear.







5 comments:
wow. I can't believe it. What are you going to do with all your spare time!
My question is the same "What are you going to do with your spare time!!!!
BB
Hey Gayla,
Just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you with Ike coming. You guys and your property are in our prayers. My grandmother, aunt and uncle live 2 miles inland from Surfside Beach in Freeport, TX. They evacuated yesterday but their property is at risk. You might keep them in your prayers.
HUGS
Michelle
hey-everything ok there?
hey-everything ok there?
Post a Comment