Can I book him for a party at Christmas? ant joy
You made our morning... Thank you.... thank you, very much
Watch out Kamin Furniture, top 10 record sales are on the way. How can you go wrong with the 'King' of furniture! I knew those rumors of Elvis being alive were true, he's alive and well selling furniture in Victoria!
Remember, Elvis may have been born in Tupelo, Mississippi, but he has "NO" relatives in Starkville, Mississippi.Papa
I've heard of B movie stars, but this falls somewhere between C and D!!!! Great Job Mac I mean Elvis!Bruce and Stacy
I can't stop laughing. Not AT him, of course.
This IS Elvis in the later years, isn't it??? You might as well go ahead and design the business cards, Gayla.Ran
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can I book him for a party at Christmas? ant joy
You made our morning...
Thank you.... thank you, very much
Watch out Kamin Furniture, top 10 record sales are on the way. How can you go wrong with the 'King' of furniture!
I knew those rumors of Elvis being alive were true, he's alive and well selling furniture in Victoria!
Remember, Elvis may have been born in Tupelo, Mississippi, but he has "NO" relatives in Starkville, Mississippi.
Papa
I've heard of B movie stars, but this falls somewhere between C and D!!!! Great Job Mac I mean Elvis!
Bruce and Stacy
I can't stop laughing. Not AT him, of course.
This IS Elvis in the later years, isn't it??? You might as well go ahead and design the business cards, Gayla.
Ran
Post a Comment