Ok, so we had some technical difficulties today here at The Davis 4 corporate office. I was trying to post the 2nd and final Elvis installment when all of a sudden my sidebar either went on strike, ran off with my footer, was amputated in some horrible fashion, or just od'ed on Elvis. Whatever the case, it was gone, and I was, and I'm not going to sugarcoat it, in GREAT DESPAIR. This blog is like one of my children. I'm not saying it's my favorite child. I'm just saying it's a tight race. Fortunately, The Davis 4 Emergency Response Team went into action....Translation: I emailed my fantabulous (Holland and I use that word when "fabulous" just isn't enough.) blog designer, Lindsay at Splat designs, who did all of my MSU blog design and recently updated the photos in my header which nobody has bothered to comment on. Hello? Anyway, she fixed it! I was totally dancing around the house singing, "go Lindsay, go Lindsay, go Lindsay". Of course, wild dancing and singing is pretty much the norm at this house. It's nothing for us to break into the"cabbage patch", or "roger rabbit", and usually for no reason at all. But watch out, if we have a reason. Anywho, I have added Lindsay to my Favorite People of All Time list which is an automatic in to the Christmas List which means one of you family members got bumped. Just consider it your personal sacrifice to The Davis 4 blog.
So, if you would like to see the latest Elvis commercial, it is in the sidebar, if the sidebar is still there, under videos and slideshows. The original title of the post was:
"Just When The City Of Victoria Thought It Was Safe To Turn On Their TVs Again..."
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so sweet!
BTW.... I am diggin' Elvis!
Hugs
Lindsay
Post a Comment