It is time for the Great Toy Purge of 2007, and I have to say it rivaled the Toy Purge of 2006. And 99% of the purge came from the game room closet. You'll recall how that closet used to look. I know several of you would have not been able to sleep knowing that they had closet like that in their home. I assure you, I have slept like a baby, unfazed by the chaos and danger that was behind that door. But we knew that there was no way it would be able to absorb all the new Christmas and birthday gifts, so a purge was necessary. So basically, we tied a rope around my ankle so if I didn't come back out after a couple of weeks, Mac and/or the Fire Department would be able to pull my lifeless body out. But I made it out alive, with 6 LARGE bags of toys to be donated and 4 large bags that went straight to the street for garbage pickup. So sleep well, our closet has been restored, and we are really quite proud.
Please hold your applause until the end of the post.





No comments:
Post a Comment