Thursday, September 21, 2006

Swim Lesson #2 and #3







Well Holland had her 2nd and 3rd swim lessons or what I like to call her next to last and last swim lessons. Her enthusiasm and excitement for swimming lessons has vanished. Swim lesson #2 seemed like she was progressing; she stayed with her group in the pool. Granted she screamed for me whenever it was her turn, but when it wasn't her turn she entertained herself by splashing the little boy next to her and then saying," I sooo sorry", and then she would do it again. Swim lesson #3 wasn't so good. The whole time was spent alternating her screams. She would start with "I want my Mommy! I want my Mommy!" and then she tried, "Help Me!, Help Me! Help Me!" and when the instructor pulled out the kickboard she yelled,"Put It Back! Put It Back!" I think Grey summed it up best. When Mac asked him how it went, Grey's response was "Awful, Dad.... Awful."

No comments: