Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Award-Winning 7th Grader

Bragging- On

It was awards day for the 7th grade at RMS.  Grey received awards in Math, Science, and Theatre. Personally, I think I should have received an award for sitting on the bleachers as long as I did.

     I thought he would run off and not let us get any pictures, but he wanted to lobby for us to take him out of school early. Ummmm at 10:00, no, I don't think so. But, I did get some pics.

      We are really proud of him getting the math and science, but the theatre award is the one I think he is most proud of. His teacher always raves about him even though he only had theater one semester. And we are proud because she sees how creative and funny he is all the time.  
Although, I wouldn't mind if he dialed it down a little at home.


I figured out how to get a good expression out of Grey for pics.  When he gives me the creepy or crazy face I tell him to "stop", and when he laughs I snap the pic. That's right, I'm one step ahead, again.
          Grey and the principal. 
Always good to see them together under these circumstances.


No comments: