Monday, April 22, 2013

Salesman of the Year

At this year's furniture market Mac won "Salesman of the Year"!!
I am so proud of him, because I have seen how hard he works everyday. In 15+ years, I have seen him take only 3 vacations where he didn't take his phone with him. The reason I drive when we go home for holidays or just a visit is so he can take phone calls. And call, they do. He is 100 percent commission and pays all his own expenses so he's learned to be smart with his money. He drives on average 50,000 miles a year, hitting the occasional wild animal.
But if ever there was someone made for sales, it's Mac. He has amazing patience, self-motivation, people skills that I've always wished I had a fraction of, organizational skills, and does it with integrity. And God has truly made it his mission field.
We love him so much and are so proud and thankful for him!!!
( Cause we all know if I had to work in sales, we'd starve.)

1 comment:

-Sheri said...

What an accomplishment! Congrats to Mac!