It's that unfortunate time of year again. April Fool's Day. I dread it every year, but for Grey it's like Christmas. He loves pranks and every year he gets better at them.
We took more precautions this year and kept our iPhones away from him, but he's not one to repeat the same prank. This years pranks consisted of Mac finding his deodorant replaced with butter. I found mustard in my conditioner. Mac found his office covered in post-it notes and mardi gras beads. Holland refused to even use their shared bathroom so she dodged a few. However, I got the upside down cup full of water left for her.
The one good thing this year is that it fell on a school day giving us an 8 hour break. But he used that time wisely and hit the kids at school. He had a fake thumb trick that was popular. His best was the Sour Warheads spray. It's a candy spray that you spray directly in your mouth. It's intensely sour. He sprayed it in several kids' drinks at lunch. He had a few more pranks, but I didn't want to know. If I have to testify at some point, the less I know the better.
This year I had a prank or two for him. I replaced his school- issued athletic shorts with a pair of my purple workout shorts. We set his alarm clock for 11:59 pm on April Fool's night. And so Holland didn't feel neglected, I packed her lunch with half a bottle of water and some crackers. (Fear not, she supplemented with ice cream from the cafeteria.)
But thankfully, the day is over and we can relax until next year which Grey is already planning for.
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment