The other night the kids had Open House at the school. It is really not my favorite way to spend an evening. Parking is a nightmare, and I've seen the computer lab, library, and music room every year for 5 years. And every year I act like I've never seen it and ask the child leading the tour to show me around. Most of the evening is spent going to one of the children's classrooms while the other child complains and asks, "when are we going to
my class?" And of course, Mac wants to catch up with every man, woman, child, and teacher he can find which gums up the whole process. What I actually do enjoy about the evening is getting to see the kids' projects and work. They are always so proud and so am I. I particularly liked this word problem Grey came up with.
You can take the boy out of Alabama, but you can't take Alabama out of the boy.
(Believe me I've tried.)
2 comments:
Yay! Finally a new post! ;)
I like it! Papa Tom
Post a Comment