Thursday, March 31, 2011
The Comeback Tour 2011
I am planning my Blog Comeback Tour, and it is going to be fabulous! Ok, it's really going to be more of the same, but since it's been awhile, it will seem fabulous. However at the moment I am in a holding pattern. Just circling the blog waiting for clearance to land and let loose with all those great posts. Hopefully, this will happen soon. My laptop of 5 years, which is like 95 in electronic years, gave it up a month or so ago. A couple of weeks later I got my new laptop. I felt like I was bringing a baby home from the hospital. All I needed was a baby blanket and a little hat to complete the moment. It works great. HOWEVER, getting all my backed up information, (my pictures being the only thing I really care about) onto the new computer has been challenging, to use a nice word. I have all the picture files but no pictures. So, I will be calling the service AGAIN, and waiting on hold AGAIN to see what the latest hangup is. I'm afraid the new computer might have some mechanical colic that will need to be addressed. So, until I can get all my pics and download the new ones from my camera, I probably won't be posting. Cause let's face it, you expect pics, not my random ramblings. In fact, I can't believe you've stuck with me this far in the post. I guess I should say thanks. So, thanks. And stay tuned, 'cause The Davis 4 Comeback Tour 2011 will be coming soon. (There might even be a T-shirt.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment