Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School, 2010-2011

It's baaaaaaack!
School has officially begun. In fact, we are currently into Day 2 of 2nd grade for Holly-Bear and 5th grade for Grey.
Holland got a soft-spoken, sweet teacher, just what she needs. Grey got the 3 tough, no nonsense teachers. (just what he needs) I've heard his teachers are really good at preparing them for middle school. So, hopefully he won't be shell-shocked when he hits 6th grade next year.





Surprisingly, I'm kind of sad to see the summer end. We had a good thing going. They stayed busy most of June and July and kind of took it easy in August. They slept in, ate a late breakfast and hung out a lot in their pajamas. If Grey was dressed before 2:00, I had to ask him,"what's the occasion?" But those last days of slothfulness are over. It was good while it lasted.....










Mrs. H and Holland

(I never had a teacher that wore flip flops. How great is that?)

No comments: