I'm not sure when our "no, we are most definitely NOT getting another cat" turned into "look, we got a new kitten", but somewhere in between we were brainwashed, drank the koolaid, and/or got suckered into adopting a new kitten. I think Mac is still scratching his head on how this could have happened on his watch.
Anywhere, this is where we are.
Introducing Bandit.
(That's the name he came with and I think we are sticking with it, but don't hold me to that.)

He's a black and white Tuxedo cat that got real lucky the day the kid underneath him saw him for the first time.

He's a sweet, playful kitten.

He's so small and had so much black on him that we had to put a bell on him so we could keep up with him.

Texas is unimpressed with his brother from another mother.
He gives him an obligatory hiss and then moves on.

He checks out Barbie's digs.

Unfortunately, within 3 days of his arrival Bandit fell from the second floor through the railing down to the tile in the foyer. (Texas has an alibi.) He landed on his feet and was unhurt. But I'm afraid he's down 1 of his 9 lives.

Yeah, he's a keeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment