And just like that, we are back into the school days dance. I have discovered that as I have gotten older, I really like routine, and you don't get any more routine than when school is in. I don't really mind getting the day rolling before 7:00 am. It's a sickness, really.

"their backpacks were hung by the front door with care,
in hopes that the bus soon would be there...."

First day in the first grade.....I hope Billy Joe McGuffy isn't in her class....
(Veggie Tales flashback)

Fourth Grader, nuff said.


I wanted a pic with the kids for posterity.
(Excuse my attire and hair...I was gym mode.)

Holland and Ms. S.
You won't see a pic of Grey and his teacher. Those days are over. However, he does like her so far...of course, it's only been one day.

After taking two 4-hour naps, Texas awaits the kids' return.
No comments:
Post a Comment