Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holland's Christmas Dance Recital 2008

Holland had her Christmas dance recital, and she was all over it. We had her hair and makeup done. Rest assured, I do not personally own any red glitter eye shadow. Not that there's anything wrong with that.





Holland and Madison



Her friends in her class that were also in her class last year.
That made sense, didn't it?

Holland, Madison, Emma, & Tori


You can click on the link below to see the show. It begins with her saying her name and what she wants for Christmas.
Then the dance starts.


Holland's Christmas Dance (and Lipsynch) Recital



Though the hair and makeup are professionally done, the camera work is not. Feel free to hold on to something if you feel dizzy.

1 comment:

-Sheri said...

That is hilarious. I love how at the end she kept turning around in the circle to sing the words to you....Funny....
She'll never spell the word mouse wrong on a spelling test...

Oh and...
Do they have this dress in adult sizes? I am envisioning a really cute mother/daughter picture....