Sorry we copied your post so quickly but as soon as I showed the kids your video they weren't going to let me go to bed until we did their elves....There's a certain mob-mentality I deal with at times, it's easier to give in on these types of demands.
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
4 comments:
What will you think of next? I was so glad to see that Texas was part of this dance group.
BB
He's got some moves....
Sorry we copied your post so quickly but as soon as I showed the kids your video they weren't going to let me go to bed until we did their elves....There's a certain mob-mentality I deal with at times, it's easier to give in on these types of demands.
We to had to make our own elf video as soon Madison and Jack so yours. The especially loved the dancing cat.
Post a Comment