gayla that's just wrong, i may have to go dig and find the braces/glasses picture that is on lockdown at mrs. gay's house! Why didn't someone tell me that I should have worn black not white? Oh well, 1 more month to go.....
Are you kidding? Ya'll look great! There wasn't a camera lens wide enough to capture me in my last trimester. I think that's why both kids came early. They took pity and didn't want me to gain any more weight.
(For the record, I never wore braces. It would have been more than I could bear.)
This blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I promise no pearls of wisdom or deep insight. It's just a way to keep up with what's going on with us, because we all know I'm not going to pick up a phone and call.
2 comments:
gayla that's just wrong, i may have to go dig and find the braces/glasses picture that is on lockdown at mrs. gay's house! Why didn't someone tell me that I should have worn black not white? Oh well, 1 more month to go.....
Are you kidding? Ya'll look great! There wasn't a camera lens wide enough to capture me in my last trimester. I think that's why both kids came early. They took pity and didn't want me to gain any more weight.
(For the record, I never wore braces. It would have been more than I could bear.)
Post a Comment