Monday, January 16, 2012

You've Inspired Me, Stacy

I'm resuming the blog. I find myself very reluctant to put much on Facebook. Just a little too public for my taste. That doesn't mean I'm going to put anything important or interesting on the blog, but at least you know what you are getting into when you visit. I promise not to put my grocery list on here or check in at the gas station unless I'm really desperate for material whcih is always a possibility.

Anyway I was part of a peer pressure group to get our friend, Stacy, to start a blog since she is moving off to London for 3 years. sniff sniff. But I feel I should at least put some effort into mine since I'm asking her to. So, you can address all thanks and complaints to her at poolsacrossthepond.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh Gayla, You're so sweet!
I'm glad the blog is back!!
I was missing it!