HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY, GREY!
I actually ordered the cookie cake before Saturday's game. Had I known the outcome of that game, I would still have ordered it, but with a smile in my heart.
Those are sparkler candles in the shape of the number 11. Very smoky, but cool.
We had "Grey Day" on Sunday. We took him and his friend, Blake, to The Kemah Boardwalk for the day.Frankly, I don't know how they kept their lunch down.
Holland said she didn't like this ride, even though this is her 2nd round.


She got rowdy. Steps were taken.
Chillin' in the awesome weather
Grey and Blake on The Inverter. They were completely upside down.

I like the slight look of panic/fear on Mac's face.
Grey had to ride the birthday broom at Joe's Crab Shack.
Grey, Mac, and Blake

I loathe/hate/despise/havemajorphobiaof ferris wheels and yet, here I am sitting on one. A clear example of peer pressure, plus it was a small ferris wheel.
Holland said she didn't like this ride, even though this is her 2nd round.

She got rowdy. Steps were taken.
Chillin' in the awesome weather
Grey and Blake on The Inverter. They were completely upside down.
I like the slight look of panic/fear on Mac's face.
Grey had to ride the birthday broom at Joe's Crab Shack.
Grey, Mac, and Blake(photo by Holland Davis who wanted a seat to herself)

I loathe/hate/despise/havemajorphobiaof ferris wheels and yet, here I am sitting on one. A clear example of peer pressure, plus it was a small ferris wheel.(Yeah, I changed shirts. I opened a Coke Zero and was soon wearing the contents of that can.)
Grey had a great day and hopefully didn't suffer any brain damage from riding the Bullet 9 times.
Grey had a great day and hopefully didn't suffer any brain damage from riding the Bullet 9 times.
WE LOVE YOU!!



No comments:
Post a Comment