Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July

This year's 4th of July was probably my favorite, and I'm not just saying that 'cause there was an actual breeze and some shade and I didn't melt into my chair like I usually do. Ran and Papa drove over and got to our house in time to make our way over to the church. This year our church had a tailgating, fireworks party. No, wait..party is too strong a word for Baptists....we had a tailgating, fireworks fellowship. We had a really good time, and the fireworks were fantastic!
Mac, Ran, Me, Papa

Holland was thrilled with their visit.

Grey is always so cooperative when it comes to taking his picture.


Oh well, the tween years of his scrapbook are going to be full of pics like this.
Oh, who am I kidding, I'm never gonna get that far in his scrapbook.



Me and my most favorite triplets of all time!
(Jordyn, Nate, Matt)




The side of Grey's head and some fireworks.





Holly-Bear, taking in the sights and sounds
Hope your 4th was as fun as ours. And if it wasn't, there's always next year.







1 comment:

Jenn Cav said...

Looks fun-but I don't think Lee Greenwood was there. Go 4th!